Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday Fun





4 generatoins twice Dan, Gene, Nick, and Carter
Then Dan, Gene, Danni, Morgan, and Tristan























This week was a blast for Gene and I. On the 6th I went to Tiff'any's and helped decorate her cakes for the twins birthday. Then on the 7th Gene and I went to Delta, picked up my Dad and went to the party. It is hard to believe that they are 2. They are sure growing up fast. We had a lot of fun at the party. My father held Gracie all night. It was nice to have him with us for the party. The boys had fun, Carson opened his first gift, it was a train for his train set and that was the last gift he opened. He was so happy with the train that he would cry if you tried to make him open another gift. So Kash and the other children opened the rest of the gifts. I love to be around the grandchildren.
On the 13 Danni and the boy's came over to decorate Morgans cake. In true fashion Grandpa watching the boys,and somehow Morgan made his way up the stairs. After about 5 minutes Gene ask if we had seen him. We just started to laugh.
Then on the 14th We had Morgans birthday party. We had it at our house. It was a lot of fun. Most of Genes kids came and all of the grandchildren. It is always fun to have them home.
I really enjoyed helping both of the girls do their birthday cakes. It has been a long time since I have decorated cakes and it was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Danna Smith said...

Lorie, look at your wonderful family! It was fun getting to know them through pictures at least.