Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stock Show 2009
















Today was a good day and a sad day. Bryant showed his pigs for the last time and I hate him growing up. He liked to do the stock show but I think he is glad that this is his last year. I love to go because I get to see all my friends and catch up on all that they are up to. I also get to see a lot of my students that are all grown up. Gene and I was in Delta to deliver Stewart for the weight guessing contest. and help Bryant wash his pigs. I am so proud of the great leader, friend and son that Bryant is to everyone he knows.
Then we sat and watched the show. It was a great time. I also got to spend time with my grandkids at the show Yes it was a great great day!!!

No comments: