Wednesday I had to take my father to SLC to the Doctors, I also had my twin grandsons with me. (because their Mommy was at girls camp for the week) I was not sure how this little escapade was going to go but it went far better than I could have hoped for. We went and picked up grandpa Larry at 8:30am and left his house at 9:00am
The boys are such good little travlers. They went shopping, to the Dr's and to see their cousins it was a great day. I must say it is kinda strange to change a diper on the hood of the car.
On Friday Gene and I took the trailer up Kanosh Canyon so a friend could use it. We stopped and got Dani's boys to ride with us. What fun we had. Then Tristan came home with Gene. Gene, Tristan and Carter had a swimming party in the back yard. FUN FUN FUN. I felt a little left out because I had to go back to work. Oh Well Then Sunday I seen Emma, Gracie and Carter at church. Carter had not seen me for a week and I got the biggest hug I think he has ever gave me. He wouldn't even go to grandpa. I just Love being a grandma!!!
My Hero - My Dad
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment