Monday, September 7, 2009

Time to catch up !!!!

I have been soooo busy lately that I need to catch up on my blog.
Aug 10th we got a new little granddaughter. I must say she is so sweet Welcome to our family Carley Joyce Brinkerhoff. We went to the temple on the 12th and that was awesome. On Thrusday My kids and I went to seven peaks. I had a lot of fun with the girls and the boys that call me grandma Love you ,ittle munchkins. I have been taking my father to the hearing specialist every 4 to 7 days for 3 weeks. I think I hate Provo But one good thing Gene went with me on Monday the 31st. It was our anniversary what a great husband I have!!!
Then on Friday we got another granddaughter!!!! Rachell Josephine Aleman Welcome to our family. Saturday we went out west with my brother and his family, my father, and Dan to pick pine nuts. It was a lot of fun until it rained on us Dad and Dan jumped in the mule and headed for the truck, James and his family was in their Polaris Ranger and Gene and I had the 4 wheeler. Yep we got soked and laughed all the way to to the truck. It was a great way to end pine nut picking. Who would have thought I would laugh at being soked to the bone. Then on Monday we went to the races . We had a great day and won most of the races we were in. It is so much fun to win! George done so good today I was so proud of him He is doing really good at riding. I am so glad for him.. If I have left anything out sorry But I am old and forgetful at times.

No comments: