Sunday, January 24, 2010

I haven't posted in sometime so I will try to catch up. Thank goodness I survived Christmas and Bryant's mission farewell. I am not sure where the time went. Christmas was nice and we seen all the kids that made it all worth the work.
Bryant is flying out on Tuesday. His first letter said SEND WHITE SHIRTS. So Gene and I ran to Provo and got 4 white shirts and sent them to him. Yesterday we got the shirts back apparently he has needed a 1/2 size bigger and 2 inches longer in the arms. I called RC Staples and got the size but it must have been wrong. He is doing good he loves the MTC but is looking forward to getting to Illinois and "start The work"
I got a call on Tuesday from his Bishop and was ask to talk in their ward today. I think it went ok.
Gene kept asking me if I was ready. Finely I told him to quite asking! I was ready and HE was making me nervous, not the talking in church.
I will try to get some pictures up soon.
I do want to thank all of our family and friends for all the love and support that we have received from all of you! Know we love all of you.

No comments: