What a month. I want all of my family to know that you are what we live for.
In the last month I have had the opportunity to see most of you. On the 26Th of Feb Gene and Nick helped to move Danni the Ferron, Utah We are so very sad to have her family move so far away. We wish them good luck on the new job.
On march 5Th I had a crab feast for my father-in-law, brother-in-law, George, John, Gene. Cherryl was coming but did not make it. (Cherryl is Dan's girlfriend) We love her and are so happy to have her in our family even if it is just a girlfriend. I have never seen a young man that can put away crab like George. He loves it. Then on Sunday the 7th we had a dinner for Nick's birthday. (His birthday was on the 9Th)
That day we got to see Nick,Jen , Carter, Carly bug. Scott, George, Dan, JerE, Andrea, Dane, Emma, Gracie, Amber, and Bryce. What a GREAT day that was. Then I went with Tiffany to Disney on Ice. We took the boys, I must say they were so well behaved, I just love Kash and Carson. Last Sunday Carter and Carly were both sick. They have had ear infections and have been to the doctor. Poor little things. Jen is such a great mom she has been a trooper through all the sickness. Love ya Jen.
Andrea spent 2 different days in the ER she was so sick with strep. she had to have an IV both visits. I don't think I have ever seen her so sick. We are so glad she is better. Then Thursday was Gene's birthday Happy Birthday to the best husband ever. I must say He makes my world complete. Love ya Baby. I am not doing a dinner for his birthday. It is too much work and it makes me mad when we plan a dinner and only part of the people come so no party for Gene. I did take him to dinner with our boys so good enough. next week should be busy. I am also taking my father to the temple on Saturday. It is my parents temple anniversary . Now I am caught up with life
My Hero - My Dad
11 years ago

3 comments:
Thanks for all you do for us! Especially listening when I need to talk!
Jen you are the best daughter in law in the world. You are so sweet and kind to everyone. I love having you in Our family
I agree with Lorie -- Jen is such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment