This week has been a full on.The biggest news is that I get a new mother-in-law and I really like her. Dan is getting married. On Monday Andrea and I went to Spanish Fork to get some stuff for Bryant that he needed. He was not called to a Spanish speaking mission, however he is teaching the Spanish people. We are all so proud of him. I am so very grateful for my Girls and the support that they are to him. We all look forward to Monday's and our e-mails from him. I love to get them and then re-read them with Gene when he comes home. I think he is as proud of Bryant as the rest of us. Tuesday Gene and I pulled the trailer to Nephi for Tiff and the boys to use at girls camp. I have got 2 girls camp ready this year and I did not have to go. (Now that is a blessing) We had dinner with the boys and Tiff and then come home. Thanks Tiff for allowing us to help you out. Wednesday was the only day I did not have plans of some kind. On Thursday I took a good friend to lunch and had a super good talk. Thanks Chris! Friday was Bryce's birthday so after work we went to Scipio to celebrate. I love to go to Scipio and visit with family and friends. We had the privilege of meeting Vic's cousins from Indiana, super nice people. Dinner was nice and Bryce is another year older. The best part of the night was we got the privilege of bring home Emma and Gracie to spend the night. They are so sweet. We love to have the Grand kids come and play. We don't get to see any of them as much as we would like but we are grateful for the time we do get to see them. We have got to be doing something right because we have 14 and 3.4 grand kids and about 30 that call us grandpa and grandma. Then on Sunday Our horse won another race at Great Falls Montana that is a 2ND and a 1st in 10 days. Yeah Can't wait to see what next week will bring. Oh ya Gracie is turning 2 and the next week Carley is turning 1 what a fun time for us. I really will try to get some pictures up.
1 comment:
Hi Lorie! It sounds like life is treating you well! It is so great to follow along and learn of the happenings of your kids and grandkids. My Boston turned 21 last week! Where did the time go?
I am thinking of Sheri today, on her birthday, I am not able to contact her. No number. No email. If you see her tell her "Happy Birthday" and that I love her.
Danna
Post a Comment