Sunday, October 10, 2010

Catching up

I have been a bit busy lately. I will try to catch up. Lets see on Monday the 27th of September my father fell off the roof of his pump house and broke his pelvis. So I spent 3 nights that week in Delta. Them on Saturday Oct. 2nd my father-in-law got married and moved to Holden. I am really excited for him.( and Cherryl) Then on Sunday I brought my father home from the hospital. However I had to stay with him at night and come to Fillmore everyday to work. To say I am tired is an understatment. On Friday Danni and Ish came for Ish's sister's wedding. It was a ton of fun seeing then and enjoying their company. I am glad they are moving back to good old Millard County.
Gene got his deer and is working on his Elk. George was home for the hunt and It was so nice to have him home. I can't wait to see him on Wednesday for hunting Thursday - Sunday.
Tiffany is having her baby tomorrow. That is fun news. So to say I have been busy is an understatement. I will try to get pictures up of the wedding, Baby , and the hunts. But no Promises

No comments: