Today while I was at work Gene went to Meadow and got the boys to come and play. When I got home we decorated cookies and made a cookie train. It was fun to get out the old cookie cutters and make a cookie train again. I for one thinks I am the luckiest girl in the whole world to have such a great husband.. Gene is such a great grandpa ( and Husband) in the world
3 comments:
What a cute cookie train - I love it!
thanks Cindy. It was fun to have these boys over. We don't get to see them much. The train is something I would do with my kids snd now I get to do it with our grandkids.
I am stalking your blog. You are a busy lady. I don't think I could ever get my dad or husband to ice cookies! Good job!
Steph
Post a Comment