Monday, April 23, 2012

This weekend was so busy. It started with cleaning and yard work at the barn. Yes it took 2 days. then within 1/2 hour of getting home we got a phone call from Val to tell us that George had been dumped from the horse that he rode in the 3rd race at Dixie Downs. We had not gone down because we needed the weekend to catch up. Needless to say within 20 minuets we were in the car and headed to St. George. We had phone calls from Cam, Jer'e, Tanner, Val, and Dan. It was so nice to know so many people cared. (There are times we wonder)  When we got to the hospital the doctor's and nurses were waiting for us.  They said that George had a concussion and could stay in the hospital or we could wake him every 2 hours to make sure he was ok. We decided to take him to a hotel rather than bring him home because he had school to finish.  We left the hospital and found a place to eat. George was so hungry Bless his heart. then we got the hotel and the watch was on. George is still having memory loss but will recover fully. Gene gave him a blessing and felt that George was going to be fine. I WILL NOT POST A PICTURE OF GEORGE BECAUSE I FEEL THAT IS HIS PLACE TO DO. He did not want one posted on facebook either. So out of respect I will not be posting one. I do have one that I will put in his scrapbook.  We love you George and keep you in our prayers daily.

No comments: