Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I am so blessed

Yesterday Gene and I had the opportunity to go to the OquirrhMountain Temple and see my Niece be married and sealed for time and eternity. Stephanie looked beautiful, and so very happy.Ben is a great guy. I hope and pray that she is as happy as we are for her!

 I am so blessed to be able to take my father with us. It is such a great feeling to be in the Temple with the 2 best men in the world. I love both of them so much. I am so very lucky to have such a good husband. We have such a good time together. I just hope and pray that all who reads this post has the same love for their husband or wife as we have for eachother. God really does know us and our needs. We both feel that it was written in the stars for us to be together for all time and eternity.

No comments: