Sunday, April 19, 2009

Salt Lake, Odgen, & Logan all in 2 days














Bryant and Sami 2 Great kids
My Little Boy all Grown Up and getting Awards

This week has been a adventure for sure. On Thursday I took my Father to the Doctor in SLC. This is always an experience. His Doctor is somewhat eccentric and I feel like we are going to Woodstock instead of the Doctors. That being said I also have to say He is the only doctor to really show any real concern for my fathers health since his last stroke. He is a really good doctor and I was happy with the report this time. My father is doing so good he was taken off 1 med. and 1 was cut in half. Great job daddy. Then from their we went to Odgen. What fun I got to see where my parents lived when they first got married, drive down the street my great grandmother lived on, see the street my great grandfather lived on, and just visit with daddy about life back them. What a great time we had in Odgen. The next day we headed to Logan for Bryants FFA lunch and Awards Ceremony. Bry got a state award from the FFA. I am so proud of all he does and what a well rounded person he is. I have a great Son. What a special day for all of us. I am so thankful that I have my father with me and can take him with me for special events in our lives. Pour Gene Missed it all because he had to work.

1 comment:

Brinkerhoffs said...

What a busy couple of days, but glad you had a good time!