It has been a while since I have posted anything so I will try to catch everyone up.
We are busy at our house. Bryant was here for a few days going to fire school.He is working for the BLM this summer fighting fires. It will be so nice to have him with us. Scott is back home it is a good thing and a bad one I love him being here but He hates it. I am hoping we can help him find something he likes to do for a job and can make some money. Not sure what that is yet but we will keep trying. George is still in St. George. I wish he would come home once in awhile.
Byryant graduated from seminary last night I am so proud of all he has accomplished so far in his life He is a super young man and so well rounded. He will be graduating high school on Wednesday . Then he really will be grown up. I am a little sad to have him growing up? :( All of the rest of our family are well.I hope. We had Andrea and her family and Nick and his family over for sunday dinner yesterday. That was fun. Mothers day was great. I seen all of the kids but Kathy and George , Boy I miss him. My brother is doing as well as can be expected he is going to try to go back to work today. He had surgery on the 8th and is doing
My Hero - My Dad
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment